Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Thank You Post :)

As I confessed in my post last week, I'm slightly hopelessly addicted to Pinterest. So, you can imagine my overwhelming excitement when I came across an unexpected pin while looking at Irish dance pinboards...


....It's ME! I did a double-take. Can't find me? Don't worry, I'll help :)


I also love that whoever made this pinboard also pinned some of my absolute favorite blogs: The Long Road to the TCRG, Shelly Hathaway's The Irish Dancer Blog, Confessions of a Feis Mom, Irish Central, and the Irish Dance Teacher's Blog [look on the right side of my blog for links to all those wonderful blogs, and more].

I just wanted to take this post to thank all of you wonderful readers & followers! I love writing this blog, but without readers, writing would be pretty pointless. Thanks for following my blog, twitter, and pinterest. Who knew comments on my blog, retweets on twitter, and this little pin on pinterest could feel this awesome?! You guys are the BEST!

Keep Dancing,
Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...