Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Top Dance Blog Contest 2013 {VOTE for On My Toes}

The Dance Advantage is running their annual Top Dance Blogs Contest for 2013...and I've decided to enter! Last year, I remember reading the "Top Blog" winners and feeling so inspired to write & dance... & write about dance!
Vote for On My Toes by commenting on this post!
I'm entering the "Recreational Dancer" category {teen or adult dancers discussing classes, making time for dance, & more}. Like I said in my last post, I couldn't have dreamed how many readers and dancers have viewed On My Toes and I can't thank you all enough! Connecting with dancers and bloggers from across the globe has really become my favorite aspect of writing this blog.

Will you help me become a Top Dance Blog? 

All you need to do is vote for On My Toes, by commenting on this post by Tuesday January 22nd!

So easy, right?! Comment with your favorite post, something you've learned from this blog, what you like best about this blog, a topic you'd like to hear more about, or just say hi. Just comment... please?! :) Oh, and maybe tell your friends, family, dance class, or anyone with a computer to comment on this post too?! Thank you again for all the support you've given me! The blogs with the most comments will enter the "finals" voting round of the Top Dance Blog Contest.

Keep dancing,
Moira

PS: One of my favorite Irish dance blogs, Rince Go Bragh, is also entering the contest {head over to her blog to help her too!}.

48 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog! Here's to another year filled with sparkles, shimmer and high kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Moira! :) I love your blog. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Moira! Can't wait to read more about your journey to your TC exam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for teaching me the finer points of Irish Dance competitions! Keep your outfits glittery and your stereo volume at 11!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for trying to teach my uncoordinated self some dance moves

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blog. looked at your dancing snacks the other day, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember watching you dance (and loving it) when I was in middle school :) #PVTALENTSHOW xxoxox!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a beautiful dancer & teacher. Love your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diddlyi.com loves this blog and shares it with our members often. It's fun, positive, and thoughtful. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog, what's in my dance bag? Tequila.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sox dancing talents are off the chart since he started reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog, Moira! Best of luck with the TCRG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your blog! congrats on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go Moira, I love you (and you blog)!!

    Xx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Blog, Moira!! Your blogs about Irish dancing are always really interesting. Keep blogging and dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your posts...Keep them coming!
    -- @RussellJuliaD

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope its not too late to get my vote in!!! I love you and your blog, and I will never forget the time we beat whitney rondeau in the two hand. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. YAY MOIRA!!! keep up the fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! This is awesome Moira! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. GOOD LUCK!!!!! hope you win for us Irish dancers!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have enjoyed every one of your posts! Thanks for posting such awesome and entertaining things! Congrats and misss you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the blog, Moira! Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  25. Moira ~~ many have cute thoughts and great ideas, however you have a natural gift of being able to put them to words which are readable, entertaining and fun. We have really enjoyed following your blog from the beginning and wish you continued success into the future...

    Regards....

    FeisFeet

    ReplyDelete
  26. Best blog ever! Good luck, Moira!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really enjoy your blog, even though I'm not an Irish dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous, up-to-the-minute observations and musings on all things Irish dance!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You were born to blog. xoxo Kate Judson

    ReplyDelete
  32. Little, I'm so proud of you for staying true to your lifelong love -- Irish dancing. Your spirit shines through your blog and inspires others to follow their hearts, too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This blog rocks! Moira knows her stuff! Go, Moira!!

    love the blog. love the blogger!

    top ten for life!

    "big scary guy learning a jig"... aka Andy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...