Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Keep Calm & Irish Dance - Free Printables!

Top Dance Blog update: Don't forget to VOTE for On My Toes in the favorite dance blog and recreational dancer categories. Click here to vote! {please}

Voting takes just a few clicks & ends January 31st at 10pm. Thank you for getting On My Toes into the final round of the Top Dance Blog competition! 


With St. Patrick's Day and Worlds coming up in the next few months, Irish dancers everywhere {including myself} are in practice overdrive! I don't know about you, but I love am obsessed with motivational posters and trinkets. My sister makes fun of me, because I adore corny, inspirational everything. So...one thing led to another and I found myself making these inspirational Irish dance printables. You can download them for free! 

I picked a few colors I like, but feel free to leave a comment on this post, send a tweet to @MoiraOnMyToes, or post on On My Toes' facebook page if you have a specific color request... maybe to match your solo dress, or in your dance school's colors :) 

Keep Calm & Irish Dance
 

Keep Calm & Train for Boston



What are you practicing for? St. Patrick's day performances? Worlds? A feis? Just for fun? Do you like this printable? What other printables would you like?

Keep Dancing,
Moira

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...