Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A few of my Favorite {Irish Christmas} Things

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season & a very merry Christmas! This year, I decorated a mini-Christmas tree with my collection of Irish dance ornaments. Normally, they just hang in my room with all my medals, so it was lovely to see my little ornaments adorning a tiny, fiber-optic tree! I love all my little dancers, but I do have a special place in my heart for a few of them.

A few of my Favorite {Irish Christmas} Things
 

The little tree sat on top of my sister's wooden, baby grand piano, surrounded by this year's crop of holiday cards. My favorite part? The Irish Nutcracker guarding the mini tree and tiny Irish dancers, of course!


Some of the dancing girls & porcelain ornaments
My little Madame Alexander {for Hallmark} Irish dancer,
& Royal Tara Irish dancer {toward the top of the tree}
Another unique Irish dancer ornament,
not the greatest turnout, but she's still golden! 
Did you decorate with any Irish or Irish dance related items this holiday season? How was your holiday?

Keep Dancing,

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...